Monday, January 9, 2012

Identification Card Please

I was with a heavy heart as I walk along the corners of JP Rizal, the other day, on the way towards the city hall.. I've been workin on gettin a Solo Parent ID. The sunshine has mellowed down a bit and the rays of the sun doesn't hurt the skin. The breeze was calm and the weather was indeed very fine. As I was passing through a crowd who I believe couldn't notice how the tears are slowly building up my weak tired eyes, I courageously took a deep breath as I gather all the strength so I could accept the fact that I am really going to do this..
OA? ID lang? =}
Yes, the ID is for me.. but the grandest intentions are for her..
I am taking the first steps so I could give her all the best that I can.. all the best that she deserves in this lifetime.. The first steps are the difficult ones.. and along the way.. it could get tougher.. How I hope it's as easy as how they describe it to be.. But it's not.. It's not easy to be far away from the thing that you love most.. Especially a person like me.. Ann's crazy without the love of her life beside her all the time.. Just thinkin bout it makes me weak already.. I'm like a little kid who's candy's got stolen by a big bully and can't do anything about it..

Sometimes, I think of easier ways to get what we need.. and want for that matter..
Hmm.. but see.. Riane's Mom is far too precious and amazing to be engaging in classic kinds of rubbish

How I envy though.. How I hate a little..
Envy those who chose to be with their family and survive with so little in life..
Hate how the wealthiest chose to be away from their children cos it's just not enough.
I'll be in the middle I guess.. Work.. Life (Riane).. Balance..
How I'm missing out a lot of her.. cos I need to be somewhere else..
We can't depend on anyone but each other.. She depends on her momie, while momie depends on her baby..

Must be that time of the month again.. this shouldn't be complicated.. but you see.. I'm just a mommy who loves her baby so much.. and come to think of it.. yeah.. it is complicated..

It's gonna be tough.. Oh, but I have to be strong.. I've always been strong.. I need to be.. I don't like being apart from her.. but I have to go for a while.. and i have to want it.. and this ID would buy me some time for us for the mean time.. 7 days of uninterrupted bonding..

Oh God, I'm missing her already..
How she always tries to run after me before I go to work..

"Watch tayo TV anak?"
"Opo.. Sleep tayo Momie? Sleep tayo Momie!"
"I have to go to work na Baby.. Pasok lang Momie.."
"No! Sleep tayo.. Big hugg!"

How I'd try to escape and leave her behind crying and screaming for me everymorning.. How I try to hold it in all the time so I could function at work.. hay..
How my arms hurts a lot cos she wouldn't let me put her down..
It's fine..
It's great..
My muscles are developing.. She's gettin heavier each day..

I'm part of her and she's part of me.. Distance couldn't keep us apart..

I know what I'm doing is a good thing.. God.. it's a good thing right?
It is..
It's a good thing..
It's all for her diba po Lord?
It is.. a good thing.. a very good thing..
God is good..
Lord God.. You'll help us through this right? I love You Lord..
I have to cry it out now.. I have to be strong..
For her..

I love You Lord.. I know You've got my back.. I trust in You.. I'm leaving everything behind for the mean time, so I can build a great future for us both ni Baet.
Deep heavy sigh..

Anyway.. The ID is the easy part.. The scars and the pain should already identify me, shouldn't it?.. What the heck do they need a solo parent ID for anyway?
Can't they tell it's me yet?

Riane My Daughter.. I'm entering an unscripted chapter to the path of uncertainty.. and I think you must know.. that every page is made with the love I feel for you.. With the Lord's guidance and blessings.. I'll make it grand for you and me.. You are My Life sweetie.. You keep me going.. You are my purpose and I will bleed for you.. ~>Momie

Sleepy.. Nyt nyt..

0 comments: