Thursday, July 24, 2008

Moments with and without you

***Ain't it a good morning indeed? I missed writing here. That's cos my Internet settings have been disoriented whatsoever..can't edit my blogs. Musta? I have been having a very dull week..nothing much to do..nonetheless, I'm good. No heavy pressure whatsoever. I hate pressure..it's stupid and stressful.

Lately, I have been thinking about the love of my life. We don't spend that much time with each other anymore. I miss Eri. By the way, Eri means
my protector in Japanese language..nihongo, I think. I'm kind of starting to ignore na lang sha, kasi lately..Eri is often out with so-called friends..okay, co-workers. They are always out on a drinking spree..work daw eh..kaylangan makisama. I understand naman, but along with it..napipikon ako cos I think that those times should be spent with me na lang kasi instead..kaya un. Yoko na lang muna sha kausapin during weekdays. I don't want to be pissed every time "nakikisama" sha with them. I want to take everything easy. Kasi pag ako eh naging irrational talaga ng sobra, baka mawalan sha ng work dahil sa ka kulitan ko. We both need the money pa naman. We’re saving up for a lot of things eh, and we need to start somewhere good. And if I'll be myself about that matter, it won't be good for the two of us..hay..

I love Eri so much. I'm so happy naiintindihan nya ko kahit papano. Sinusuyo nya ko all the time kahit through text lang. Last week Eri gave me a bracelet. It is pretty. I appreciate it so much, kahit I think, pag pumipili sha is because yun ang taste or like nya for herself, probably. I love my Baby even if di nya minsan alam what I would have preferred instead..hehe. Minsan nga pag bibigyan nya ko ng gift, bibiruin ko sha and I would say..
"uuy..Thank you..patingin..wow! Favorite mo to ha..ang ganda.." hehe. But in spite of that..I love and love Eri even more. See, when I give something sa kanya of my choice, talagang ma a-appreciate nya all of them and eventually, loves them pala talaga or at least that's how I sense it ha. Another thing that I love about my BabyLove is pag nag kwento na sha ng story namin to everyone..how we began and how talagang so0obrang proud sha telling them. May halo pang kilig..nakakatuwa. Even after years, Eri still feels that way..all giggly and mushy about the idea of our beginning..

I have a lot of happy memories with Eri, in fact. I just don't know where to start, and even though we may have had a heck of a roller coaster ride in our relationship..I don't care..I mean, I do care a little bit..but that is not what is really important to me. What matters is that I couldn't go on a day of happiness if I'm not with my baby..you know what I mean? Come to think of it..I love roller coaster rides..literally! I remember when we went to EK a couple of times? Baby this with you right here..This is the best one ever! Wohoo!

Kidding aside, I’m happy we are gifted and blessed enough to make things work for the two of us..despite our flaws.

HEY YOU!
The fact is, I'm so much missing you. It's terrible..but you see, I can't let this ruin my days without you. I have to anticipate the days spent with you with love and understanding, so that we can make every moment count. And you know what? I would not trade what we have for anything else. I love you so much..and I'm looking forward for a lifetime spent with you. Mahal na mahal kita Quickie. Ah basta..bala ka sa buhay mo! Ewan ko teo!

0 comments: