Thursday, July 3, 2008

The one where I was late..again

***A couple of minutes ago, I was feeling a little bummed, cos I was late and I was given a written warning..weeehh..I'm so0o0o0h scared? Like I couldn't live a day without a job? huh! I've been cooling my heels for a long time..and was quite enjoying every moment of it. It's like I'm trained for nothing. That is what I am extremely good at! So don't even try to frighten me with some stupid written warnings!


No, seriously..I was so scared..terrified even. Why is that? Maybe because I was late for three consecutive days without any abiso. I am so much loving this life. Where else can I find a much more perfect job for me than this? Something that compromises my every whim. One where I am paid for doing nothing, but smile and be pretty..(kidding)..I mean, this job is a great start for me.

Kasi naman eh! I am trying to change my daily habits..but it seems that my procrastination always has a way with me. I can't keep doing things like these. I'm such an anile young girl. Acting as if I have a 50 ton weight of ass.. I mean mass..Can't lift up my booh-tey every time I wake up in the morning...... Now, that I'm thinking bout it..it's so nice to sleep all day, especially whenever it is raining outside and the pillow is so soft and cuddly..and there's a silky sheet beneath my feet..aaww..how I envy hibernating animals..They would eat what they can.. sleep anytime they want to..and wake up whenever they feel like it..

NOOOOHH!!

Got to snap out of it. Can't be like this forever dear. I know life is beautiful and sleeping is so0o0o0ohuhuh go0o0d..but you'll get there..we'll all get there! You know..the eternal REST! huh!? Every sleeper's dream!! Where..Nothing! No one can ever wake us up! Not ever.. oh God.. I'm right. That was just off the top of my head..yaiyks!! I made such a perfectly smart and..scary sense just now..

So all I have to do is..think! Whenever I am asleep..I am dead! And I can't be dead that long. I have to be alive and I have to live. Or else I will be dead in a couple more minutes and by the time I rise from my death..I may have missed a lot of things..Including my job. I can't die all the time.. haah!! Stop making sense already!

I just got to put my mind to it then.....breathe in..(actually breathe)..breathe out..hmmm..(actually breathe out) haay..

WAKE UP EARLY!

KEEP TRACK OF THE TIME!!

DON'T BE LATE!!

..please Roan!! Please lang!! Gumising ka ng maaga!!

0 comments: