Thursday, June 26, 2008

I love kitties!

***I love all sort of living creatures, except maybe, things that has more than two pairs of feet. I don't like crawling things, I can't like insects especially when they fly or when they are squished..yiehk! And that is why I just leave them alone and let them crawl, just..not on my skin okay? And don't fly around little insects. Never squish them..yiehk two tops!


In short, I prefer mammals. Cats in particular..Caught the following kitties, Googling around. (those two above are mine..) Check em out..hehe:

Cute Costume..love the hat..love the faceCrocodile tears..haha!Stick em upWho wants a cup of kitten?Let it out! I feel sorry for it.. A little nauseated after some punches, I presume..
Little buggerHere's another picture of a kittie..with a dog..aint it cute?
Woah..what is it? I think this one is a dog..no it's a cat..wait..i think it's a breed from both..hehelast but not the least..something from my room..hehe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute photos