Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't you just love today?

***Aren't you glad you are alive today. I sure am. All the worries of yesterday has passed away. Can we start over? Today is a brand new day.
It's Friday and I am feeling really happy. Yesterday, my Kwikz (a term of endearment my partner and I share..so is Quickie, BabyLove, Pa & Ma and a lot more..) went over the house to spend a little time with me, since it's our 73rd month anniversary. For a gift, I wrote a poem and I spent the whole day furnishing it and really making it..just great. I wrote it in a card, and I have to tell you, I am good writing stuff like that. I gave the card and we had a little chat. We snuggled. Two of our friends were there and they didn't care about what immorality we were displaying..hehe. They were just there, hanging out with us. The poem was highly appreciated by the way, thanked me, kissed me..but then, we had to cut our moments short because there's still Friday's work. My kwikz had to go home, but over all, I had a good night sleep, which is why I am happy today.

This morning, I woke up and I was dreaming about a billion things..good things. I gathered all the strength I need to get off the bed..and when I looked out the window, I saw a cat. A male cat that looked like someone famous. Filled with positivity and happiness, I talked to the cat and told him..


"Oh! Ikaw?! Bakit kamukha mo si Charlie Chaplin ha?!"

It has a weird fur between its nose and mouth, shaped like a beard and a hat to complete the outfit. I don't mean like it's wearing an actual hat but the hair and ears are shaded black in a figure of a hat. Yah, I'm sure. Isn't it weird? haha! It's true! I did saw a cat looking like that!

I have like, the most wildest imaginations and I think I'm funny, and I like being happy. It's so sad how others live their lives making others feel miserable, when everybody deserves the smallest..slightest amount of happiness in the world. Why would some, deprive them of that right? Maybe because they are miserable in their own. I feel sorry for them.


Have you thought about what made you happy today? I hope this blog did.
Roan

0 comments: