Friday, June 13, 2008

My name is Roan!

***I decided to write some stuff down from my great and wonderful mind. I am so much thinking about things that’s either very magnificent or compellingly disturbing. So here are my first thoughts for today.
Let me tell you about myself a little bit. My friends call me Ann. Some call me Ro..and some just Roan. It’s pronounced like “roh-ahn”. I think one should like one’s name because it’s one’s identity..and should best define one’s character and personality. I've searched for the deeper meaning of my name, and surprisingly, it made me laugh hysterically, but in a very appreciative kind of way when I found out that my name is also a name for a miniature-like horse..so cute! Some of them looks like a cross breed between a wilder beast and an antelope. It’s like a unicorn but less magical and more awesome because it’s real and tangible. I found out that these animals live in stable herds in the same activity area for years, and the bulls (male ones), defend females from interlopers. Serious fights can occur..whooaahh! They prefer to graze, but will browse if grass is sparse. Talk about deep huh?
Not only have I given justice to my name but I even found babies named Roan as well..
Look! This one is a baby who won The Cute Baby Award somewhere abroad, March 2006 (cute huh?). Try looking up on Google. You might find her..or him. I, currently, do not have any baby pictures of my own..But I assure you..I'm pretty darn cute during my infant days..hehe.

I really like my name..and even if I don’t, I still have to. But if ever I’d pick one out for my own liking, I think I’d go for Lexy. It’s very sexy and appealing to me, or Angel, since I’ve been told that I’m an angel..by my mommy, but that was like years ago, when I was so innocent and naive..before I have had my first period (eww for some). Hey! This is my blog so..my thoughts.

So, where were we? Hmm, okay names..I also like Callista. In a particular country that I could not recall, it means most beautiful, not that I'm implying I am most beautiful, it's just that, I am thinking of names that I like..know what, I think anyone has the right to feel most beautiful in her own personal point of view, and I know I'm one of them. If you don't concur, then think of your own name then..hehe

I’d also go for Kylie, because I love the sound of that one. What if I go for Forgie? haha!! I just thought maybe because I’m very forgetful. Or, how about Wolverine, since he’s strong and powerful and very fierce in a heroic way..plus, I really like Hugh Jackman. I also like Hugh Grant..whew! Touché for two cute Hugh’s on the planet. Hey, there goes a cute man’s name. Not so thrilled with Wolverine though.

Okay, so
other names..hmm..I love seafood. You think I could go by the name Lobsterania or Crabellete..no, I guess not. How about Shrimy? No, not right either. Oh, I know, I like Penelope Cruz, so I could go by that name, only I’d change it to Penelope Cruzada..or maybe, Kristin Kreuk’s name (since I like her as well) and change it to Kirstin Cook, for I love to eat...almost anything..less on the sugar though. Ask me about the Kirstin and Cruzada next time..(grinning).

There are lots of other girlie names that I love to mention, it's just that I forgot them and why I like them. I'll share them with you some other time. Till my next entry, thank you and God bless. Take care now..Buh-bye... =)

0 comments: