Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My very own THEORY

***I have established a theory in my mind and I am typing it down right now. Let me call it, "The Art Of Hurting Someone". Everybody is capable of hurting anybody, be it intentional or not. And I have to tell you...there is no easy way to do it, unless the person is that cursed and really can't help it doing it. So, in my opinion. One should learn my theory. An action inevitable but can be really perfected, be an innate ability and may be life changing, but in all good sense. (God,I hope I'm making my point).

Here's how you try to do it. Think of an act of hurting someone wherein you practice the kind that hurts so good. The kind of hurt you let others feel which will may make them so0oh sexy when they cry. The kind of hurt that would make others realize they are better than who they are. The kind of hurt that brings us closer to God. And a lot more of that kind.

Be careful who you hurt though. You might do these for the wrong reasons. They might hurt you back...and more. Some may never understand. You might not be able to handle the pain they may give you back. Some people are really capable of doing just that, only, they chose not to. Unless you really want them to hurt you, the only way is to provoke them, but you won't..because..it could be your last..you know..thing to do, unless you want it to be..

Think of the people whom you might have hurt and people who possibly, may have hurt you. This theory could be your ticket to redemption. Now..Go! You know what to do. I just hope you do the right one though..if not, then do that stupid things you always do anyway which is to "always think you are right"..

As for me...I know where I stand. Good luck to you.



0 comments: