Thursday, June 19, 2008

A poem for my life

It's crazy and I think it's a crime,
For unknowingly hurting me most of the time.

You give me countless headaches, pain and nausea,
It's either I cry or get amnesia.

I say crazy rhyming words and it's utterly funny,
I don't really care because I'm extremely yummy.

I just can't understand why we still fight all the time after six magical years.
I'm not anxious to brag that we shared rivers of tears.
Quickie, you've forgotten to be sweet and you know it,
But I LOVE YOU and I'm overlooking this a bit.

You are my life and I just can't live without you,
No one could understand unless they live in my shoe.

We are a match made for goodness and it's all according to plan.
We are one tough team to beat, you and me, you know.. Len and Roan.
I know YOU LOVE ME TOO and you are really trying really hard,
To please and satisfy me even when I act like a retard.

Oh, but I'll never let you go my Love, my Life and my Soulmate,
For you are my KNIGHT with a shining armor plate.

I will be yours within this lifetime and until death and the afterlife and over again,
So please share with me, this one big FOR ETERNITY Chain.
I really am..inlove with you Quickie.

0 comments: