Friday, June 20, 2008

The one where I can't open my blog

***This was something I wrote in the word prosessor. It was meant to be for last JUNE 19. So..here goes..

Where is my blog site? I can’t seem to open my page. (Eventually, I did.) I need some serious thoughts writing now! Pronto! Anyway, I slept late this morning(06.19.08)..at around 5 am. My partner and I had some argument over text messages and I was unable to let myself be heard enough, but seriously, I don’t think that was the problem. I know I made myself perfectly clear; the receiving end seemingly doesn’t want to hear me out. It’s just so unfair every time people do that. It makes me want to roll my eyes all over the place. Haaiy..what can I do? I love the the person very much. What am I complaining about then? I’ve been in this roller coaster ride for six fascinating years now, and by the way..I love roller coaster rides..literally. I think I can handle six more..and more..times a lifetime..

0 comments: