Monday, June 16, 2008

One Crazy weekend

***My friends and I went out for a heavy drinking spree last Saturday. We went to Malate. Oh, we were in an place full of Emos and Rockers, whom I respect by the way, the only contradiction I may share is that they dress far more differently from the way my friends and I do..and also, there are some more scary looking fellas within the area, as if they were keeping knives somewhere in their body. I know it is not fair for me to judge by the book, because not every seemingly dangerous looking felonies...could be who I think they may be, in fact, many a backstabber could be dressed as a very dear friend...unknowingly destroying your reputation and so much overflowing with insecurities..eventually, acting so pathetically lame and coming up with poor lines such as "I'm just being civil..nyeh-nyeh.." when in fact they clearly do not know the proper usage of such words. They should try using "I'm just a fake person making them believe I am their friend because I don't want them saying anything bad about me". Do you get where I am going at?? I'm sorry if you are sensing a little hostility from me today...I have a little cold and not feeling very good at the moment...so please, bear with me.
Honestly, I just want to tell you readers, that we should not be TOO superficial okay. It's okay to be cautious every now and then, but please, keep the judgement all to yourself. Make sure it doesn't show in the face and when you have gotten to know the person, try learning about trust. As for me, I just want to keep, protect and treasure the people I love and care for...and that is about it for now.
Anyhow, back to my story. There was a very evil girl who acted so cheap and I would enjoy calling fat because she has played her ill manners card, is really huge and obviously brought up wrongly by her parents...(lucky for me, I have the grandest parents..thank God). I should stop boasting, for some of my "civil friends" might get happy for me again (note:SARCASM). Again, back to the story..this girl kept knocking and knocking on the door as if we were in there for hours but the fact is they were walking behind us and saw us came in...talk about their intent to trigger the bomb right? Being a little kind and polite, we asked them nicely why they had to knock that way, told them that it made us uncomfortable and clearly, that act? it was provoking us...we told her to either stop pissing us off or tell us who did it..I remember perfectly how she said she did not do it but there was the voice...her big voice saying "HOOOYYY...BILISAN NYO!!" and no two people in the same tiny space at the same unbelievable time could have that same voice because it is gonna be really weird and freaky.. she said more mean things to us first and after a few exchange of words, she got tired of talking and her hand came almost crashing into our faces..and oh my goodness..what big hands she has.. We were so alert and much smarter so she missed...could you imagine the impact it could have made? And here is where I say... "Don't start something you can't finish...Do not hurt the people who matters to me...coz if you do... mariah will sing these lines to you..."I will hunt you down"..haha!
Til my next entry..

0 comments: