Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fire away!

***Hi dear ones...here's my first, and certainly not the last, entry. You'l have to excuse my spelling by the way... Hmm.. I love to write about anything and everything. I have a very busy mind inside of me but often, when I try to speak.. not everything comes out right..hehe.. Currently, I am here at the front desk.. no.. I am behind the front desk and the laptop is in front of me. I am typing and I don't think many is interested enough to read about my blog..except maybe..Me.. and I won't be reading them because they are long and I have no time and by the time that I do have time..I'd be too busy writing about something else...or maybe drinking with my friends and getting really drunk and wasted by the weekend.

Anyway, let me tell you about my daily whereabouts. I am a receptionist..somewhere. The salary is reasonable and okay. I have my own computer and it is internet ready. I have a phone on my left. No incoming calls for me..only those from my bosses who needs me for somethings. The door and I have established a very great relationship for almost two weeks now. I would like to call my door Blue.. not because it is all blue but its the only color I can spot from it. Blue is very clean and clear. It obeys my every whim..with just a push of the button..it does what it do best.. "open" it closes on its own..smart Blue eh? I have my very own stalker here as well.. "Little Eye".. It watches my every move..eww..doesn't say much really..just there..24/7..very still.. carefully watching my every motion.. what can I ask for.. I've a fake tree on my right..but don't call it that..it's like Pinocchio.. thinks it's a real tree..

Oh, Lord..readers might think I'm a little woo-hoo! I am perfectly healthy and sane individual.. I just have a lot of free time.. and it's really not that big a deal to write things down hoping one day someone may read this..hehe.. It's just like talking alone.. (huh?) the only difference is the memory is preserved and everything is entirely different than talking alone.. but when you think about it.. it's quite the same right? so, I therefore conclude that not everyone who talks to themselves is crazy. I hope so.. or else.. nyayks! Gotta rest for a while.. I need to go to the potty room..whew.. I have a lot of cool things to say really.. so..read on.. mwah!!

0 comments: