Monday, March 29, 2010

A fully booked weekend to remember

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!
Supa fun!
I couldn't get over it too..

Saturday morning.. A date out with my teammates.. We had a super blast eating in a pizza shop.. Kulitan and super daming gutom.. Shempre.. Mdaming food din.. It was really funny because as soon as the food were served.. The soonest the hands came swerving in to the food at the table. Haha! Mga taong maraming gutom.. Marami ring kuha.. There were pizzas, chicken, mojos, spaghetti.. hmm.. yummie.. So sweet of them pa nga to fill up my plate with everything. Wala akong kinuha.. Sila ang nag lagay ng food ko.. Awww.. Thanks guys! Bonding moments surely.. afterwards.. some went home and new fellas joined in.. Inuman and videoke session naman.. hay.. lalu tuloy aku nawalan ng voice.. We sang on the stage drank the bestest beer in the world.. Laughter surely filled up the air.. super fun times two.

Headed home after the chill. Rested and slept beside my precious Riane.

A couple of hours later, another set of friends picked me up. I didn't expected na tuloy kami sa Antipolo. Woke up and packed my stuff, didn't planned to take a dip pero when we got to the place. No f*ing way would I say no to such beautiful waters. It was supposed to be an overnight swimming escapade. The place was super awesome. It's a very huge resort and it has soooo many nipa huts and cottages in it. We occupied cottage number 57.. I think.. There was a very cool hall with a pool in it and it has super cool disco lights as well. Ang daming gwapo.. este.. tao.. I was freakishly wearing a two piece suit.. Kapal lang diba? WOHENUNGEYON kung malaki ang tyan ko?! Masarap uminom at kumain eh. Haha! Nonetheless.. I think I looked fine. We met some people and the whole night just ROCKED! Haahh!! ANG SAYA!! Thanks for taking me out friends!

We were supposed to go home around 5am but my ever dearest friend clumsily left the keys in the trunk. Haha! We were stuck in there watching helplessly as the locksmiths attempt to open the doors. Good thing I slipped money in my suit, otherwise.. we wouldn't have anything to eat. They were wondering why I had that money all along.. Eh kase naman.. lagi silang nakikipag unahan mag bayad sakin.. hmph! I was soo the man that time.. I was soo ready.. We just teased each other and sang and hung out in the parking lot all afternoon, until we finally decided to go back to the city to get the spare key. It was a super blast times three.

We headed home to pick up Riane and then, they dropped us off sa house ng bestfriend ko afterwards. Chillax mode with another set of friends and we slept over doon. Riane has a cold and she was up all night. My friends though.. They really cared for my little one. They love her and I can feel that they want her in their lives too. So lucky of us to have friends as such. God is truly magnificent.

The rest is just history.. plus a big smile on my face.

I love my life.. and thebbest thing about it.. is that Riane and I are loved.

0 comments: