Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stressed out

I've been having a terrible weekend. Let me count the stress I've been burdened with this weekend.

My AUB is missing.. Don't know how I lost it.. Now I don't have any money cos I can't withdraw! Dapat mag papa pizza ko sa friends ko last saturday.. Eh 1k lang out of pocket limit ko that night kaya yun..Bad trip!

My certification got extended cos I screwed up some verification issues (something from work). I have a week to catch up but my voice is gruffy and I need my voice to be very effective sa work right? Plus.. some guys from work are being.. you know.. being BOYS and talking stuff about a Capricorn girl.. and it's kind of uncomfortable kasi basta.. friend ko sha and behave kase ko.. or at least.. trying to be.. hehe.. What I am fearing kasi is baka mag karon ako ng bad label sa work cos of miss naughty Capricorn.. I'm one of the boys and they know that and I don't want that to change.. Hay.. Boys will be boys talaga.. ang lupit non! ang lupit non! BASTA! Couple of things I have to say bout work.. first.. Sobrang behave ko second.. SCORPIOs rock!! (making me smile tuloy.. bad trip!)

A special person I wanted to have as a friend is avoiding me. Ayaw daw nya maging friends kami. I said sa kanya.. A new friend should always be welcome to anyone's life.. Why naman kasi dapat mag rush in and make things complicated kasi diba.. Sabi nya.. Looking na sha for someone to spend the rest ng life nya with.. Everybody wants that naman talaga diba.. I on the other hand needs a rain check on that..

Someone who did a really bad thing to me is getting everything her way. She got away with the crime she did and now she seems to walk around as if nothing terrible happened to me. She's spendng time with my friends and it's really unfair. That's my comfort zone eh and I can't have her moving around where I feel most comfortable with. Not to be selfish or anything I don' want to breathe around where she has been. Joke lang! Sige na nga.. Take what you can.. Wag lang FAMILY KO at BESTFRIENDS KO! Yaan na ung mga bias.. Ganun talaga eh.. It's really nice knowing there are people playing on your team.. Lalo pa when you don't have to impose.. May kusa na mga nag mamahal sayo ng totoo.

Remember the rain last time? It was really awful. Normaly, I take quick baths everyday. But during that time.. I stayed in for almost three hours. I didn't wanted to move.. I wanted to cool down lang hangang gininaw na ko at marealize na I'm late na for work.
It was really messy that wednesday. The rain completely ruined my day. Pero after shift lumabas ako.. there was a very bright and big rainbow. Ang ganda.. however.. It was not enough to fix things for me.. Nakalimutan na ata ako ng tadhana.. helo0o0o0w TadhaNa!! I'm still here.. hehe..

Dear God.. Thanks for keeping me alive.. Thanks po at pinag isa nyo na yung problems ko.. Buti sabay sabay na.. I know you love me Lord.. Sige po.. Unahin Mo po muna sila.. There are bigger problems in the world.. Kaya ko pa naman po eh.. And I know that when I really cant na.. You will be there for me.. For the yoke that you gave me is easy and Your burden is light.. I will come to You when I need a rest.. Lav kita Lord.. Sobra..

0 comments: