Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Horror flicks makes me cry

For the past weekend I have always been out of the house. You wouldn't find me at home alone. I'm everywhere. I can't stand being in one place where I tend to ponder about serious matters. I try to keep myself busy as much as I can. I sleep in our sofa and I seldom go to my room. I go up after bathing and run elsewhere after that. By the way, another reason why I hang out in my room is cos Taygur just gave birth to three chubby kitties last Nov. 6th. I named one Junior, she's a girl and she looks exactly just like her mommy. I miss them already.
Anyway, last Saturday, I went to the house of a friend. We had a movie marathon. We watched a lot of morbid films filled with gore and gruesomeness. It was crazy and weird..but it was all good. We watched 30 Days of Nights and there was a particular scene that struck me big time. It was where in they were hiding up in the attic and one of them, an old man woke up from a supposedly nightmare.. crying.. and he was looking for Catherine.. his wife. The son told his father..

"Dad.."
"Mom died a long time ago.."
Waaaahhh... Isn't that the sweetest thing?! I want that..that forever type of longing by someone I trully love. Haay... That is one thing I am fearing.. I may probably feel that when I grow up. I might look for that person even when I am so0o0o old.
I can't live like that. It would be like A lifetime of darkness and not 30 days for me.. hehe.. I hope I fall inlove again.. cos the only person that I have ever deeply loved is not dead.. but completely alive and is with some.. whatever, I really don't care bout them. It's the freaking feeling that's haunting me once in a while.
I hope I find my soulmate someday.. Someone who will make me fall completely head over heels inlove with.. and would feel the same for me.. eternally.. (sob).. I miss love.. and all because of a horror flick.. ain't that weird.. hehe

0 comments: