Monday, February 23, 2009

What a girl wants

What do you do when you got nothing to ask for? All these can be very soothing.. I'm glad it's in my system as of the moment. I guess.. I could not think of anything more to ask for.. or.. hmm maybe.. let me see..
I am looking.. I am seeing.. And a bit caught up with what my mind is entertaining right now.. I smile and cheer up with quite a heavy heart. I am happy.. check!
Everything's great.

I feel like sharing my happiness to the world. Or at least to those who would gladly appreciate them. I feel selfish having these feelings all to myself.. happiness, that is.. haay.. couldn't complain really..

Contentment.. basically a state of mind. But when it all comes down to it.. Is this what's really there?? I guess.. yes.. perhaps.. maybe.. Heck.. YEAH!! Of course.. Why ask?! No fair! Heavy heart? huh? Is that right? Honestly.. maybe cos I'm just a bit sleepy.. I'm always sleepy..

Saw something really shiny a while ago while I was on my way home. It was a fancy necklace the girl was wearing. I could tell that it is fake cos the necklace itself was somewhat fading. My eyes was on the rhinestones actually. By the way.. I'm so f*cking hypnotized by stuff that glitters and glows.. Gemstones.. Rhinestones.. Diamonds, I guess.. Those kind of stuff couldn't get enough of.. I think I owned a jewelry with diamonds in it once.. Lost them for some reason.. Given by my grandmother.. Precious stones.. Surely are a girl's bestfriend. Stuff that glitters.. Very easy on the eyes. I want them. It's like.. they're calling out to me. Diamonds? Expensive though.. Wouldn't go out of my way just to acquire one. I'd rather stick with rhinestones.. not expensive.. but just as perfect.. wow.. (mind floating). I am that shallow.. really.. hehe.. I love the white and the aquamarine ones.. on clothes.. shoes.. on my skin.. everywhere.. haay.. Clear images of rhinestones in my mind.. I love them..

















Isn't it amazing how you admire something from a little distance. You wanted to get your hands on them, but you just can't cos first.. They're not yours.. Second.. there are other stones in the open.. But only such seems so appealing to you. You want to have them.. Own them.. but can't.. One tries to look for something like it. But ends up with something enough to leave you saying.. "I'm contented.."















Check out the set of ea rings above. What difference does they have anyway. Could one really tell when something is the real deal? They're both perfect right? Perhaps.. I don't speak in behalf of everyone.. For me though, it's just like appraising the human race. Those who can tell are those who are the inexperienced ones. The irony is.. Those who get tricked over and over again are those who think they know everything. They stick to what they know, basing everything from their not so majestic experiences. While as for those who are otherwise.. could easily identify.

In my seemingly emotional life's blog, I find myself currently contented to stuff that are pretty and okay. I couldn't crave for the extremes and day dream about what a perfectly painted masterpieces of a life's journey without any perils, struggles and complications at all could offer.

Isn't it funny how people got stuck to what they think is okay and provided all the benefits of the doubts.. expected things to go bad.. but then.. it went well. Hahay..

I often wonder.. What's the point of arguing with one's self and keep debating with the subconscious.. knowing one could always follow their whims.. the desires and in the end.. realize that desires would always prevail.. no matter how one blinds self.. it would never be wiped out.. because it is there and would only disappear when another is entertained.. either way.. they are desires still..

Look at me.. speaking my mind.. I'm not even sure what my point is. Oh right.. I remember..
I love rhinestones.. hehe..

0 comments: