Saturday, August 21, 2010

Words from an ex-maldita

I know I may have been a little naughty during my youth, I guess I just couldn't help it. Some people can really push me to my limits you know. What's a girl got to do but to just give it to them as how they asked for it. Let's see if I can pull up some stuff off the top of my head from the days when they used to call me "Miss Maldita"

Warning: Not suitable for the weak hearted.. haha.. And you should be properly equipped to.. You know.. get all that goodies!! =)

1.) Stop the pang a-away sa mga taong merong friends, unless mas mabuti kang friend sa mga friend nila =)

2.) Don't interrupt your enemies when they're making a fool of themselves.. No talks, no mistakes.. Blah.. Blah.. Blah.. =)

3.) If you want WAR, go to IRAQ or better yet, sa BILIBID, for unlimited access sa riot.. plus di ka na matatakot na makulong cos, andun kna =)

4.) Ang panlalait ay nasa lugar. Kung hindi ka maganda, manahimik ka until you are. Nakakahiya naman if lalapit ako seo tapos di ka maka sagot kapag tinanong kita
"So, tingin mo maganda ka na nyan?" =)

5.) If malakas ang kutob mo na di ka maganda but you still feel that you are.. Then good for you.. Nilason ng boyfriend/girlfriend mo at ng mga magulang mo ang utak mo =)

6.) Kung may tapang ka, i-like mo yung mga patama nya seo sa wall nya, tapos sabay comment ng "HAHA! I LIKE IT A LOT" Kung naunahan ka naman, sabihin mo, "Para seo talga yan eh.. hihihi" =)

7.) Stop the name callin cos di ka priest para mag-binyag ng new names sa iba. Cos if anybody could do that, I'd change my last name into.. Villavicencio, Lopez or maybe Cariaso or San Pedro even =)

8.) When you spot na nakatingin seo yung warlaloo mo, flip your uber straight shiny long hair.. then smile at em tapos kindatan mo =)

9.) Eto lang tatandaan mo, kung maldita ka.. mas maldita ko seo =)

10.) The most important thing I could remember are these things: Don't wound something that you can't kill. Never start if you don't intend to finish. Anger is your worst enemy.

Yung ibang advice, sakin na lang yon.. Gumawa ka ng sarili mo.. Malay mo mag-work =)

Hehe.. Joke lang po.. Maldita nya noh? I'm not her anymore. Well, at least, I try not to be. Honestly, I am sorry.. I just can't help it. Really, I'm the sweetest person you'll ever meet, but everyone has their downside I guess. And some people wouldn't stop giving you enough reasons to do such things. Like at the moment, I thought of doing major sabotage to some people whose doing bad stuff to a friend.. well, you know how I am with my friends, I mean what they're doin is just not right. Plus, I'm the best friend anyone could ever have, not only will I give great advices, so great that even I, myself, can't believe it.. but I will also stand up for you no matter what.. be there in the darkest of your days. What can I say, I may not be that punctual all the time, but I know I'll be there, especially when I say I'll be there.

I'm really a good person you know.. And by now, I guess you could just imagine what I'll do for the people I love then.

Stay out of trouble you guys. God bless us all.

0 comments: