Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Parties

The people I worked with and I celebrated our Christmas party last Friday somewhere in The Fort. Man. It was awesome. I got really drunk and I was all over my gay friends and we were all having a grand time together. The theme was Viva Las Vegas and we were all dressed in white. It was wicked! Good thing is that there aren't any church like that in Vegas, otherwise.. I may have gotten married right there. Told them not to give me hard liquors and yet.. they pushed it on my throat!! And of course, I just couldn't say no.. haha! We had flaming shots and a lot of margaritas and stuff.. Some I didn't even bothered to ask what's in it.. Just drank em all up and rode with the freakin flow! But then.. I may have been carried away a little bit too far.. See, I'm a beer person and I don't handle my alcohol very well if it's not a light beer.. I get all touchy.. and happy.. and a bit emotional.. and I feel a bit free-spirited in a sense.. Hehe.. Everything is beautiful in the eyes of a drunken little cute me. Haha! After the Christmas Party, we went to a gay bar. Oh whao, it was definitely an experience. A lot of tounge action if you'd ask me, for the gay men I mean.. but it was all good. One of them got a cab for me and they took the plate number just to be sure I get home safe. They were all taunting and teasing me the following working day. I was like.. "Haha! Lasing tayo lahat noh?" and they were like.. "Ikaw lang kaya yun Ann.. Hahaha!".. Yeah, I know I was drunk pretty much all throughout the night.. But hey.. IT-WAS-AWESOME!!


Would you believe Christmas is just around the corners? My batch mates and I are gonna have a Chris Cringle. We're all asked to get an alias. Some went for Baby Ice 17, Danny Mc Coy, Alien Boy, Island Girl, Beach Bum.. I went for Mariyang Makiling and I don't know why I chose her. I wished for a Belle de Jour Power Planner for 2011. I just hope that this person gets me the one from National Bookstore cos it differs from the one in Powerbooks.
We're gonna have our Annual Family Reunion too this December. Riane's gonna be a part of the Chris Cringle this year. Haha! It's gonna be great, I hope.. even with the tampuhan between the oldies. Nope, it's not about money or anything material, just a little misunderstanding I suppose.
We're all set too at home.. The gifts are all wrapped. I may have to do a last minute shopping for my dear friends. Whao! What a tight budget I'm having. And man! I was planning to get a Christmas Tree too but just couldn't find any time to do so. I'm so not proud of the Christmas Plant that my dad assembled years ago! Haha! I mean it's a plant! And that's not how it's supposed to go right? Well, I asked my mom to get one but she kept putting it off and off.

Since I was a little girl, I've always been one of the many who stays up all night on Christmas Eve. I've never missed the Simbang Gabi and I've always hungered for Santa Clause's mysteriously appearing-from nowhere gifts beside the Christmas Tree. I remember how I found out that there is no Santa. I think I was or in between the 2nd and the 3rd grade. I think I was playing hide and seek at home with my sisters.. no, I think I waas just looking for something.. Nope I don't remember what I was doing then.. I recalled though, opening my mommy's cabinet and seeing these wonderful toys. I thought to myself.. "Why would my mom hide these wonderful gifts? She always gives us nice gifts. She would never hide such gifts".. At first, it made me think that maybe she doesn't want us to have any good gifts anymore. Hmm.. I didn't bothered touching it nor playing with it. But then, Christmas day.. Gifts day.. I saw them.. The same gifts that was in the closet days ago. Oh no! Haha! What a tragic day that day, Santa's death.. I killed it for me too.. no more gifts from the fat.. sweet looking guy.. =}

It's funny how as a child we believe so many lies and stuff other people tell us and enjoy them at the same time, and now that we've grown.. we still do.. hahaha! Or maybe.. it's just me.. I am so gullible. It's like I always say.. Fool me once.. shame on me.. fool me twice.. shame on you.. fool me thrice.. shame on me.. fool me.. uhh.. I don't know how to say the fourth.. hahaha!

On the 17th I've been invited to join another Christmas Party. On the 18th, another invite.. There are more.. Oh my, I just gotta say no to all of those. They need to understand that I'm a mom now and spending like crazy isn't gonna work for me anymore.

0 comments: