Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gofdjodkmorkning!

It's a f7jine Saturday.. 5am and my baby's awake already.. She kept on making those very weird noises while I was sleeping.. perhaps to wake me up. Making a lot of crocodile tears.. haha! Rolling over and over and over and over the bed.. Hang on.. she's pkai ff53edx

..pounding on the laptop. She just needs to be where I am all the time.. She runs after me, cries whenever I pass her by.. shows me what she has in her hands and push it in to my face.. she's a cute little darling, really.. very clingy too. I just put her back on the bed.. Gave her toys to bang on the walls.. nope she's crawling down.. and thT SqHQAAAAAAAQan;d lh]ere she is =a=gain9899999

Banging the tambourine and pointing on the screen and making those "ooohh.. huh?!!" sounds.. Oh she's trying to lift the toy chest over her head.. haha! Almost flipped over right there.. oh and sneezed.. twice.. disassembling my celphone.. sneezed.. now she's pushing her face on my face and making those "tah tah tah.. chah chacth" whispers.. I think she's talking to me about somethin.. haha.. she's murmuring and flapping her hands.. hahaha!

And there she sits quietly.. nope.. she's dismantling my celphone again and here she comes.. oh, a scrunchie.. on my face again.. Play time with her sure is fun. What a great way to wake up. I love her so much.



I just came back up from our daily sunshine vitamin. We just had our breakfast too. She took taho, ate pandesal and a little bit of my sopas. She has a very strong appetite. Last night she drank gallons of milk and now she's with her Mama and Dad (grannies).

By the way, I've already planned her birthday party. It's gonna be great! I made the reservations to the restaurant.. It's an RSVP.. hehe.. Also made the deal with the host, the mascot and the face painter. All that's left for me to do is to get the invitations and send them out to my closest friends and family.

0 comments: