Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some dream

I just woke up from a very bad dream. It was about someone I deeply care about.. my partner.. keeping something from me. What happened was a friend of hers informed her of a surprise she has for her. She didn't told me about it. I found out cos I took her mobile and saw their conversation.. which is odd, cos I don't go about doing that to her.. you know.. reading text messages and invading privacy and stuff like that.. but anyway. I learned that they were about to meet up after our dinner. In that dream, she told me was that she is going to work and that she needs to leave early. I felt something was not right so I insisted to tag along with her to work. Of course she could not do that cos she's really not going, right??! So she has no choice but to take me to where she told me she was really going. As we walk around slowly in circles, her friend came walking straight to us with a f*ingly irritating smile on her face.. with the so called surprise with her.. the person who my partner liked before she liked me who liked her back and almost got it on however was not given a good chance to do it.. and all that crap. Tada! And there we all stood still smiling at each others pathetically plastic faces with a very awkward silence slapping our souls each millisecond that passes by. Urghhh!!!

So since where all there anyway, I asked my partner not to go to work and I invited them all to our house so they can talk there. All agreed of course. We went back to our house and took home the f*cking surprise. And I stupidly locked them in our room. OUR ROOM!!! The three of them were whispering to each other.. panicking looks like it to me. I left them and I was not even introduced and they talked for hours and I was waiting outside to be invited.. of course d*mb*ss.. I wasn't. After hours of chatting *I'd like to believe*.. They all left and my partner texted me.. We want you to come with us to watch part two of the first movie you and I watched together..

My heart was so heavy for it felt so real. I felt betrayed and I couldn't breathe. I hate it and it was torture. I woke up crying my head off.. But you know who was there to dry off my tears? My daughter.. My one year old daughter.. Would you imagine that? Her lips were pouting for a kiss.. She was making crying sounds and she's acting all worried for me.. The best part? She was wiping the hair away my forehead so she can kiss my face..

0 comments: