Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm a bit troubled

My cat just gave birth to three more kitties. Ang tataba..hehe.. But she's sick. She wont let her babies get their milk. She's not feeling well. Get well soon Pus-Pus..

And.. Someone from work.. Bein really showy.. Bout feelings.. Getin a little bit awkward and uncomfortable.. Can't give anything but friendship, really.. Nice person though.. Galante din.. hehe.. Not interested pa naman kasi.. Kahit kanino..

Plus.. I got a stalker.. Been calling me sa celphone.. gona post the numbers here pag tumawag ulit.. two nights in a row sha tumawag.. Land line na meron pang text.. Hmm.. Weird.. Di nagsasalita.. Nag text din.. Pwede naman mag pakilala, pero hindi eh.. Basta..

Plus.. Plus.. I don't wanna miss a thing.. You know..

Aaahhhshit!

Mamamatay na ba ko? Bakit ang bigat ng pakiramdam ko.. Hmm.. When kaya.. Wawa naman yung soulmate ko pag nawala na ko now.. Di man lang kami mag kikita..

Hmm.. I need to go out.. See you guys around..

0 comments: