Monday, September 29, 2008

I like my smile

Went to Batangas to celebrate the birthday of two of my friends.. Stayed there for three days and two nights. Great view, good friends, great beer..

I'm getting on track.. A little tippy toes somehow, being very careful about the things I'm doing. It's nice to have fun and set aside all the possibilities of hurting other people's feelings, including my own. I need to be protective of my silly little self.. you know.. the little baby girl, very fragile and naive when it comes to love.. aghhh.. Love.. Such a magical word.. Must be careful using them.. It's strong.. It kills.. hehe.. Not the body.. But the bubbly and joyful side of our personality.. Love destroys when without a partner.. You know.. The other half.. What am I saying..

Though there's a little bit of kurot.. I think I'm much better now.. Got a lot of job offers and a lot more stuff awaiting and begging to occupy my mind.. I wont lie.. I was broken but I never felt any galit or hatred.. In fact I want to tell you.. I did loved that.. that person.. Maybe I trully did.. But then.. I was able to forgive.. Able to let go and now.. I'm okay.. Wow.. I'm good.. It takes a lot of courage to move on and I was able to do that.. Wow.. I'm a rockstar!
..Or maybe because I'm starting to have crushes again..

I met someone.. I spent a whole weekend with that person.. Together with some of my friends and some friends nya rin.. Nothin' much to say about this someone.. I'm just excited to share.. This one makes me smile.. You know that kind of smile that you just can't hide and fight from showing.. Hmm.. I can't stop smiling when this person is in my head.. I'm not sure when was the last time I blushed.. But I have been this past week..

And I like it.. And its all because of you.. Take it Neyo.. I love the way it feels.. hmm..

Nothin serious really.. Just havin fun.. Some childish crush I guess.. Hope more of these happy feelings come my way..

Haaayy.. I love my friends.. they love me too.. They protect me.. They put up with me.. They are the best..

"Salamat sa mga offers.. hehe.. But I have my own plans for now.. alam nyo na yon.. Mwah!!"

Nawala na ko sa topic ko.. Anu ba yan.. Basta.. Masaya yung Batangas natin.. Masaya tayo noh.. even with a very little bit of a hassle.. hehe ..It's still all good..

Got a little somethin more to share right here..

I wasn't lying when I said I was happy,
But there are moments when a person misses their story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wag ka na naman magpa ramdam.. tahimik na ko without you eh.. don't talk to me please.. alam mo naman di ko matiis masaktan at mamiss ka kahit anu pang sabihin mo eh.. kahit mura mo.. nararamdaman ko yung pagmamahal mo dati sakin.. wag ka na mag salita.. i don't want anthing about you near me.. naaalala ko kung gano kita ka mahal eh.. please.. don't talk to me..

Anonymous said...

Stay away from me.. ayaw na kita mahalin..

Anonymous said...

Please stay away from me len.. ayaw na kita mahalin.. don't talk to me in any way.. kahit anong salita from you.. ayoko marinig.. i don't ever want to see you.. ayaw na kita mahalin.. please stay away.. maawa ka naman.. i want to stop loving you na.. please stay away from me.. don't ever talk back.. please.. okay na ko eh..
Yoshiko: balang araw pag di na kita mahal.. pag nag kapera ko.. babayaran kita.. just help me forget you.. dont ever talk to me.. please.. stay away.. babayaran kita.. kapalit ng hapiness ko.. just stay away.. let me forget you.. like you have forgotn me..