Monday, December 7, 2009

Besy's Birthday

Great Morning.

Went to my bestfriend's birthday party last night and saw everyone again..well..almost everyone..there are a few missing in action..but nonetheless..it was great. I missed them so much..but on top of it..I missed myself. That wasn't me on the party. I sat there as a stranger to myself. I din't know how to act around them. I didn't know how to talk about myself. I was literally blocked. I'm not always like that. I couldn't even look people in the eye. I don't know how to answer questions. I'm stupid. Haha! They asked me a lot of questions that I don't have any answers to. Or questions that would lead to tears. Haha..I think they noticed. Cos they keep coming to me and kept asking me..How I was or how things are going on.. But I was too pretty for them.. Hehe.. I could easily distract them with my fake smiles and my
"eto..okay naman.. masayang masaya.. ikaw kamusta ka na.. Kamusta si ano.."
You know how people wants to talk about themselves..You just have to know how to give it to them. Afterwards, I'll get the BESTEST compliments..
"Ikaw ang pinaka magandang buntis na nakita ko.."
"Hindi ka tumaba noooh..grabe.."
and here's the kicker..
"Ang swerte nman ng ASAWA mo!"
ngiting aso ang takteng to! Shoot me! Haha!

Food was great though.. Happy Birthday Besy.. Yun lang po muna.. =)

0 comments: