Tuesday, February 16, 2010

....

God.. ang heavy ng pakiramdam ko.. My heart is thumping so hard.. Had my first yosi kaninang umaga.. Three.. Don't you just hate being right all the time.. Will someone slap me in the face and tell me I'm wrong this time.. I guess I got my answer.. Even though I knew it all along.. Good luck Ann.. That's just how the world works.. When will people stop screwing me up.. The thumping is all I feel.. I want to share.. But I can't.. What use will sharing your heart's missfortune to others do to you.. Will it change anything? Will it change the fact na naisahan ka na naman.. It surely won't.. I can't believe I'm smoking right now.. Tears taken from an empty soul.. I can't hate.. There's no more strength for me to do it.. The truth surely is often ugly.. and pain humbles the stubborn heart.. Maybe it's just meant to be broken after all..
Shaking..

0 comments: