Sunday, March 8, 2009

Birthday wish

I am 26.. but I feel so young at heart.. I thank those who sent out their greetings for me.. Those who called.. Those who texted.. Those who posted on my friendster.. Those who tried to reach me.. My family.. My bestest friends.. Friends from work.. People who cares.. (or so I think).. People who were with me no matter what..
Wish.. Wish.. Wish..
Hmm.. Gotta think of something.. Hmm..

Everyone makes wishes.
I, personally, don't believe in wishes.. Lame thoughts to justify idleness and procrastination.. Detaching one's soul from the real world and dragging one's booh-tey in a utopia where things seems to be unreachable.. unattainable. Not saying wishing is bad.. It's just that.. I believe people could make things happen. If there is drive and hunger.. And when I want to make things happen, I don't take cr*ppy stuff from other people anymore.. or things they say.. things they may think of you.. It hinders me from making things REALLY come into occurrence.. for people I'm trying to protect.. and myself as well..
What I'm trying to say is..
One needn't "WISH", but "HOPE".. that things gets better some time soon.
Great difference between them.. Just wanted to make myself clear.. hehe..

My life isn't complicated really. Not asking for any of those.. Thank you.. And could I really even ask for anything more.. No hatred in this heart.. No heavy feelings.. I am happy.. God has truly blessed me.. Didn't He? I'm so happy, could I just die right now.. No.. too soon.. hmm.. perhaps 70 years from now.

Do I really want to die old? I don't think so. I'd gladly die for my family though.. And people worth dying for.. I will chose to die trying to fight for what I love doing.. Life is grand.. My death should be dramatic.. I want to die in a time wherein a very poetic scenario may take place.. and I was the hero of some sort.. or was able to touch thousands of lives.. or even millions.. I want to establish a climactic ending in my very own little fantasy world. An ending wherein I was able to fulfill my destiny.. my grandiosity and my true purpose. Have I lived out my purpose yet? Not that I know of..

Come closer then..
Let me touch your life..
Got a little bit of something for everyone..
A hug perhaps..
It's free..
Just one hug from everybody..
For little ol' me..

0 comments: