Friday, March 27, 2009

...

I needn't know everything. I needn't have to be excellent on many field, I understand that I should be good enough though.

I have to learn how to use punctuations. I have to learn how to consolidate everything I am seeing right now. I'm helpless. I don't want to fight back. My little red blood pumpin organ may not be able to handle another ache some time soon.

Pain is a sign of life. Good Lord.. I am so0o0o unbelievably alive then? haha.. Nah.. It's not that painful.. It's kinda aching though.. Huwhaat??!! no0oh!! Pain? yah.. let it hit me.. Too much of it could kill you though.. Could be true for those who is scared of dying. Yeah, I could die later. Just want to enjoy everything while it lasts.. While it's here.. Hurt me! Hurt me real good!!

I'm being too irrational. I don't know what I'm doing to myself. Really. Come to think of it.. Have I ever been sure?? haha..

Heavy hearted.. Couldn't talk.. Oops.. What's that? Fell right out from my eyes.. haha..

Hate rainy days? How could I.. Been getting the hang of it lately, wasn't I?

It's quite a f*cked up world.. You end up getting a dose of your own medicine.. Quite a lot of it in return.. Sooo knowingly try to enjoy but at the same time resist.. Too much of every f*ckin pill kills.. When you think you know everything.. You come up with the most stupid decisions in the world.. You think about the most shallow excuses and try to put profound logic on the statements..

When a prey is hunted.. does it run right through the bullet from a gun shot by the hunter?
Does it crawl up the predator's mouth and smile stupidly until it notice its death?
It doesn't..

Shouldn't I.. f*cking tell myself that I need to stop getting carried away by blissful situations for such emotional turmoil.. huhu.. is and would always be a hazard to my pathetic little self.
What's wrong with me.. PMS? haha! You think?! I really hope it's just that.. And I do hope it is! Wohooh..
Crazy!

Girl, you're messed up! Everybody lies.. Haven't you learned so far? They don't care.. It's easier for them to tell you stuff that ain't true! They'll eventually find reason to break you off into crumbs that you, yourself, wouldn't lick off the floor. F*cking PMS.. I really hope it's just that.. haha!

Help..

I have to be strong.. I can't.. I wont.. haha.. I sure don't

Just when you thought you don't..
You end up realizing you do..
Then you do whatever it is that you can, to prove it ain't..
And it is shoved up to your face realizing it is..
You try to hate..
But turns out.. You can't..
And you won't..

Will I?

Am I?

Here we go again..
You win..

0 comments: