Friday, March 27, 2009

Flash Fact (and a couple of disclaimers)

"I felt good when I ate shrimp this morning. It relieved my stress. It made me happy. What seems to be so little to others could be a great deal for you even when you least expect them. I hope there are more shrimp out there for me to eat. I really want to be happy.." -a phrase I took out from my unpublished post I've been drafting in my blog.

All the single ladies!! Put yer hands up!
Spot me on the edge waving two.. haha..

A friend and I were textin some time ago and we were both talking about how we are over the top so single.. and sharing all the advantages and a lot more stuff that single people do and say to make themselves feel better about their singleness, when they know for a fact it isn't that much cool.. and they dream of their ideal person all night long, hugging the pillow wishing dumating na daw.. may pa sana-sana pa.. may pa tear-tear pa ang mga mata.. nag pe-pray pa hanggang makatulog na sila.. haha!! yuhks!!

Haha! Sakit ng tyan ko kakatawa mag isa.. haay.. Sarap kausap sarili ko noh? I enjoy myself really.. Hehe.. Pero.. Sorry naman.. hindi naman po ako ganon.. Nai-imagine ko lang.. I have other means naman eh.. of making myself happy.. hmm..

I'm thankful though, that even if I don't have someone to call my own.. I have my friends. I can have one in an instant, cos I make it a point that my intentions are sincere and real. My siblings are great.. We've been getting a lot of bonding.. Even at the dinner table, we talk about everything we can think of.

Plus there are fellas who wish they could own me.. Ayoko pa talaga eh.. Eto sila.. Check em out.. (you know it's the other way around.. hehe..)
Here are the guys that I often fantasize about..



Grabeh! Ang hirap naman neto.. Sobrah.. Grabe naman talaga.. Hooh!! Break me off a piece from each.. Raaarrr!! Do I have great taste or what?!!

Check out the eyes..!! Mapapa.. ummph! ka talaga! Sh*t!

Oh.. great..

What's happening to me. Have I quit? Have I already enjoyed my singlehood? Am I done? What a quick one. Am I looking for the one? No f-ing way! Yuhks.. Bleh!

Admitted: Confused and quite hungry for guys as such.. Grabeh nman talaga.. whew.. Isa pa.. Aaaahh!!

Compiled a couple of pro's and con's just to help me out.. It's all good.. Be the judge

Single (yey!)
  • I can do whatever I like!I can go out and tease as much as my heart desires, without the strange package called complications brought about by such emotional endeavour.
  • Not having to deal with and keep trying to figure out what's in his/her mind.
  • I don't have to text or call anyone about my whereabouts worried he/she may get mad at me.
  • If I would get bitter, sad and seemingly helpless about what the world seems to be doing at me.. I no longer have to worry about wheather the he/she would stop and notice and hope I would be comforted without imposing.
  • Would be able to get free drinks at bars.. without spending a cent.. you know how it goes.. just like old times.
  • I can have MALE friends without having to be defensive.. ending up convincing him/her there is really nothing else going on.
  • No more harsh languages and foul words that one tends to tolerate everyday.
  • I can buy gifts for my family and friends and meeh.. most especially.
  • No one to put me on a tiny pedestal knowing that I could fall off of at any second
  • No more complains about being taken for granted.
  • No worying.. Troubled.. Bothered by the fact that he/she is still not home! Or what the heck is happening to him/her.. is he/she in trouble?? Is he/she safe?? haaahh!! None of those!
  • No more sadness or crying when the person needs to go home.. boo-hoo.. muwi ka kung gusto mo!!
  • I'm free at parties or bars to talk to anyone.. whom I please to and choose to.. not having to to turn away and pretend that I don't appreciate good looks.
  • No more headaches from thinking about what gift to buy for a surprise.. when I, don't even like surprises.
  • No more checking to see if it's okay' to accept or decline an invitation. You can say "sige, tara!" on the spot.
  • I can be happy with who I am and not who he/she wants me to be.
  • No more lies and cheating and promises meant to be broken.
  • You can eat garlic or onions without a second thought about some lip locking and a lot of tounge action.
  • Computer games and the remote control is mine.. ALL MINE!
  • If I clean up my room, it will stay that way until I mess it up again.
  • Not to worry if he/she will or won't call or text.
  • No more arguments, headaches and fighting about things none could explain.
  • No more reassuring "Am I the only one?"
  • No more jealousy and insecurities!

Inlove and Taken (eew.. sige na nga)

  • Ah.. the loneliness. No more loneliness during rainy days, out of towns and valentines day.
  • No more being out of place when all your not-so single friends take a couples night out.
  • The ecstatic feeling of welcoming and farewell hugs and kisses.. haay.. (fweh!)
  • Have someone claimed to be loved.. hold yer hands and touch yer face.. wohoo!! (eew..)
  • Having someone to agree with me all the time.. nice diba..
  • Think about the warmth of the physical presence brought about by someone who cares deeply for you and at the same time you care deeply about too.. hmm
  • The thrill of coming home and running over the phone staring at it while asking everyone if it already rang or did he/she already called.
  • You'll be able to brag over single friends that you've finally found The One and that you are so much loved.. having them irritated with how you consistently share how happy and in love you are with each other.. haha!
  • No more sinking feeling when you're lost and you don't know where you are. You can be lost anywhere with that person.
  • When unwelcome guests comes in to the picture..(crawling things) One could always have him/her remove them or shu them away from you..
  • I could always pick a good shoulder bag that would match his/her outfit.. hehe.. Since they always want to carry things for you..
  • Someone to show off cooking skills learned from the heart that wishes to win the other through his/her stomach.
  • Good arguments and informative debates and yet..the love and respect never fades.
  • One would always have someone who'd take care of you when sick or nag baby-babyhan..
  • It's always nice having people praise how you look at each other and how everyone sees the chemistry between the the two of you too..
  • Having someone kiss your feet.. arms.. kili-kili and places no other is allowed to go to..
  • Appear! Having someone with the same outlook in life as yours.. having him/her say the same thing.
  • Quality time and a lot of good talks.. Unlimited flirting and teasing..
  • Have someone fight for you when some other disrespects you..
  • Not minding the scars endured from a past not too healthy to even think about, because you have someone who clearly sees you as perfection..
  • The anticipation of doing it.. where ever you wish to..

There are a lot people I have spoken with regarding the best things being single could bring about to their lives.. They told me they would want to stay that way forever.. What a load of hypocritical cr*p. I know some people actually enjoy being single.. At the moment.. But would it be like that forever? I don't know, really. Sure.. Eventually, you will have this chilling coldness within your whole spirit and your spine and you would just wish..you have someone who loves you to the core. It's okay to enjoy being single when you're young, but when a single person reaches a certain age. They get scared and terrified about the fact that they will grow old alone. The tendency is for them to make a diversion or a distraction that would make them believe that being single is actually better than being in a relationship.

Fact: Everybody needs somebody. It's not about who.. It's all a matter of when.. When the heart may be ready, anyone who is around you could be the one.. The other just needs to find the perfect place.. and the perfect time.. And let the chips fall where they may..

0 comments: