Wednesday, January 13, 2010

oUr fIrsT cHecK uP tOgeTher

Went to the hospital yesterday for my baby's first check up.. And a follow up for me too. We were waiting in line right there and I saw an old woman on a wheelchair.. She's really old and was staring at Riane. Her weak eyes were seemingly wondering as to God knows what ever it is that she's thinking about.. Somehow.. the old lady seems to stare with emptiness.. I really don't know how to describe her stare.. It's like.. hmm.. a blank look.. She's on her chair and she's just looking at my baby.. The ironic thing is, when I leaned over to Riane.. She was staring back at the old woman.. only.. my Riane's eyes are very expressive.. It's like.. she's transmitting messages to the lady.. I duno.. Riane's probably hypnotizing her or something.. The thing that baffles me is that, Riane seemed to have a lot more going on inside her innocent little mind than that of the old lady's. My mom mentioned days ago that when she looks at Riane, she sees an old soul in her.. Eeew.. Sounds creepy.. Mom even said that she's like me when I was little.. We both seem to know what's going on around us.. Hmm.. No clear point.. Or I may have forgotten.. I think.. I don't remember.. It made me think.. Are we still who we are when we were younger? Do souls move from one body to another? Feelings.. are they the soul passing through our body? Anyway.. Just sharing some thoughts.. Deep.. I know.. ;)

0 comments: