Monday, December 8, 2008

Ann.. Please.. Enough already..

Sh*T i hate this.. Calling the name again.. MISSING HER!?! ayoko na neto.. why won't it go away.. i hate this.. are you crying again Roan.. no.. please.. STOP NA.. why can't you just move the F*Ck on!! You're stup*d.. Mag isa ka lang dito.. YOU'RE STUP*D! Why won't you just die.. Mam*tay ka na ROAN.. ANG T*NGA MO!!! Baket ba?? Ano ngayon kung Holidays? T*NGA!! B*BO!! Anung paki alam nya sayo!! Like it would matter to anyone that you're like that! Kilala mo sha diba? Why are you still here ROAN! You're STUP*D!! F*CKING STUP*D B*TCH! DROP DEAD STUP*D B*TCH!! T*NGA KA ROAN!! M*MATAY KA NA!! That person will never.. ever have a heart for you.. The beast will always be A BEAST!! You should've known that from the start.. You should've never ever hoped that there is goodness inside that person's heart for you.. Umasa ka even if you knew all along.. Let go Ann.. Please.. Why are you still here.. Fairy tales aren't real..

I'm sorry Lord.. You know how I feel.. i can't let go.. I'm holding on too tight.. and it's bleeding.. a lot.. but i don't seem to notice.. please cut my hands.. let me let go.. I'm not safe here.. no one's protecting me.. cut my hands Lord..

(not my hands God.. figuratively speaking lang po.. *iyak-tawa*)

0 comments: