Monday, December 22, 2008

Param beybi ba ku..

I like Leigh Nash as an artist.. She's so pretty and I like her voice..
This Christmas season.. I like her "Wishing For This" song.. Sobrang soothing and malambing.. Parang ako.. Noh??..
But you know.. I was really tear-jerkin when I heard Monica's "Grown-Up Christmas List".. Couldn't help it.. I liked every line from the song.. It's so selfless.. and Got me cryin like a baby.. The rest of the songs in there.. sa playlist ko.. Yung mga may title na "All I Want For Christmas.." la lang naman.. Kase.. I want a partcular someone for Christmas.. None else.. But I can't po eh.. I have to stay away...................

Wanna liste to my playlist? It's all posted sa fs ko.. copy paste na lang po sa ip address box this one right below..
->http://profiles.friendster.com/81761818<- check em out kei.. ang cute pa ng page ko..
Goodnight seyo.. Pasok na ko..
[Have to work Christmas Eve.. sad noh.. La ku family sa work..]
(Sob) . . .

0 comments: