Sunday, December 7, 2008

jUsT bEiNg mY siLLy seLf

They say that if you contain your emotions, you may explode..
Scientifically, I heard something of the same sort.. Something about a law of physics or.. I don't know.. I just can't remember exactly what it was.. but anyway.. I don't really care.. I've acted more stupidly before.. what difference does saying this matters anyway.. paki nila right.. this is what I feel eh.. wala naman akong inaagawan.. I did everything to fix things.. But the person left anyway.. Ganun talaga.. You win some.. You lose some.. Can't wait for the right one Lord.. Sus! Ala naman.. Eh.. eh.. ka-tagal..

I'm losing my social life.. Puro work.. work.. work.. La naman prospect sa work.. Outside sa work ala din.. No butterflies in my tummy.. Puro hangin lang ang laman.. Kaka yosi.. hehe..

Miss the feeling of being inlove.. But the question is.. Was I ever IN-love? hmm..

Kaylan kaya sha darating.. Yung meron talagang striking kilig factor.. One where in everything is reciprocated.. One where in masasabi namin parehas sa ibang tao..
"I'm so lucky to have this person in my life.."
"This is the one.."
"Perfect combination.. Match made in heaven"
"Could not ask for anything more"
"Happy together.. Forever..
Yung tipong napapangiti even for no reason at all.. Just because naiisip namin isa't isa..
Yung totoong for Eternity and Till death do us part kind of love..
Yung wala kaming sabit sa past the time na mag tagpo kami..
As in both single and clear na lahat ng history..
And the future.. haaaahhy.. Just right..
Yung masaya cos the person is yours and at the same time scared din.. cos it might all go away.. But we know it wouldn't.. and we cry because we're so happy..

Ang dreamy ko.. Is that even for me Lord.. Puro fake kasi yung dati.. Best words to describe them..
OUCH.. Excellent Lessons..
What are your plans for me po.. Matigas talaga ulo ko.. Parang di natututo.. Pero Lord, if I may ask of you.. Ayoko na po ng tests.. I will wait for my soulmate.. I won't be in a hurry.. Pero I will anticipate everyday that I come closer to meeting the one for me.. My Knight.. in his shining armour.. Kung pwede po naka BMW pag dating nya.. hehe.. Biro lang po about the car..
I hope you bring that person to me na.. Kahit naka jeep lang sha or naka trycicle.. hehe..

I know it's going to be grand..
All the pain..
All the waiting..
I'm so sure it's all worth it..

Lord..
Kaw po huh..

Excited na ko makilala sha.. Nu kaya ginagawa nun ngayon..
(kinikilig ako..hehe..)

0 comments: