Friday, December 26, 2008

My Very Own Twilight Story

"I sTiLL dReAm oF a fAirYtaLe eNdiNg.. bUt wHaT I wAnT iS nOt A pRinCe cHarMinG wiTh a miGhty sWord nOr A kNighT oN a dAsHiNg wHiTe hOrSe.. bUt a VaMpirE.. wHo gOt oFf fRom eiThEr A sHinIng siLvEr VoLvo.. oR a TaXi cAb.. -RoAn- /"

I just finished watching Twilight. Perfect movie that defines how I love. You know how the movie mentioned.. When vampires start to fall in love..They never fall out of it. That is how I am. I love, forever.. And I can not wait to find someone whom I could share this strong emotions with. I tend to be very clingy and protective of the one I love. I want someone just like Eward Anthony Masen Cullen.. for I can be the Isabella Marie Swan who will want to be with that person for eternity.. up to the point of losing everything I own.. Even become someone I am not supposed to.. so just to be with my other half.. the one who would complete me..

Call me dreamy and stupid.. I don't care.. I thought that person came. But I was wrong.. The heart belongs to someone else.. I'm being unfair to myself.. And it's hurting my friends.. My family doesn't know.. I'm sorry dear ones.. But I could not control who this heart would pick.. I never forced myself to fall.. I just did.. And as much as I wanted to opt out of this.. I don't know how.. I'm far too scared.. I asked God to cut the cord.. But somehow.. He wouldn't..

My head is aching.. and I don't want to be sick.. I'm scared to learn the truth.. I'm shaking.. I don't want to let go.. But I have to.. I wanted to be happy with her.. But God is making it difficult for me.. The more I fight it.. The more it hurts..

When will my VaMpiRe come.. Rescue me soon.. Take a bite..

You probably don't know it yet.. But here's why you'll miss me..

A normal girl would say...I love you so much...
Roan would say.. I love you more than my life..

A normal girl would say...Bye.. Take care
Roan would say.. Hurry back to me..

A normal girl would say...I can find someone better...
Roan would say.. No one will ever come close..

A normal girl would say...No one will love you like I would...
Roan would say.. There's none that I'd rather love but you..

A normal girl would say...I miss you...
Roan would say.. You've taken half of myself with you..

A normal girl would say...I want to be part of your life...
Roan would say.. You are my life now..

A normal girl would say...Don't leave me...
Roan would say.. I wont ever leave you..

I will wait for you my very own version of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen..

1 comments:

secretiverain said...

so sweet. i love edward cullen too. i fell inlove with him when i read the book. :)