Thursday, January 1, 2009

Updates (may comments lang..)

Been a while since I jotted down stuff about yours truly. Let me recall the last thoughts I remembered.

There was a concert last December 20th.. Parokya ni Edgar showed off their crafty moves. It was good.. but not as great as Parokya ni Ferds.. hehe..

I can't believe I'm smiling stupidly at this moment. I was so dumb-found sleepy and tired from all the excitement this New Year 2009 has to offer. I was expecting a particular someone to spend the new year with.. but unbelievably.. I get to smell it with the person.. (haha! anung smell? spend diba dapat..) I never thought would be there.. Happy New Year to you.. Everyaonee of fyou (huhoooh..spelling mo bru!)

Teka..sleep muna ko..antooooek pa ko medyo.. may pasok ap ko maya.. wait lant huh.. hilo pan...

to tbe continuedd..

wait lang.. laseing pa ang Roan natin..hehe.. araw arawin dawo ba.. pahing a po myna tayo.. (di halata..let's keep this blog this way..we have an evidence on file..the girl is a hazard to herself.. a bit sober..funny..)

0 comments: