Sunday, January 4, 2009

So far.. So good a start..

Where's a good pen when you need one. I missed blogging. Grabe..what a week. I didn't know I would be spending my first week like that.

New year's eve, went to the apartment of my friend with some guys from work to celebrate the birthday of one of them. Went there twice already, the first time was a bit scary cos it was really close to a place where I wouldn't wish to be found dead. Enjoyed the day and my co-workers were a bit carried away by the whole situation I was putting them into. I was teasing everyone and playing cupid to..haha! Basta.. Lahat sila.. tawa ulet.. haha! Kaso.. ako una naka tulog.. Ayon, when I woke up it was 11:30 na.. I jumped out of the room and immediately.. ran downstairs pero ala talagang masakyan sa 711. I went back up and took the opportunity to welcome 2009. I was there sa terrace and nag tatalon like crazy. Sarap ng feeling sumabay sa ingay. After that, I headed home. Sobrang scary yung daan.. It was my first time to see the streets of Manila like that. Hardly any cars. No human in sight..hehe.. It was like a real life Silent Hill eksena.. Yung driver pa medyo eerie looking.. joke lang..

Upon landing home.. Quick XOXO from the family, a quick bath and quite a lot of time enjoying the food. Hmm.. I headed for work afterwards.. and that is where it all began.. huh? anu daw?

I have no complains towards my work. There may be foul-speaking callers.. A little trouble navigating my way through the computer.. may not know how to solve every single inquiry.. A lot of stutters and dead air.. Hmm.. I'm quite getting the hang of it naman.. Especially when you get to spend it with people who are very interesting and fun to be with.. (parang highschool.. "fun to be with" ba hehe).

I thought. 2008 was full of surprises and a lot of things from that year, broke me off into pieces. I was a bit out of focus for a while and my life's direction was bound to nowhere. I have been looking at my life from a historian's point of view. I got so clingy to the memories and I couldn't help recalling every single detail even if most of them were "uncool" and not that healthy for me.. crazy thing is.. I tend to crave for more information and the more hurtful the blah-blah is.. the more I lingered and savor the moments. Nyaks.. eng-eng talaga noh? Parang..
"Sige! Saktan mo pa ko!!!" hehe..

I never hated that year though.. There are a lot of unobvious blessings that came along with all the bitterness. Old friends still there no matter what.. New crazy friends.. my Family.. being the family that they are.. A job that suits my lifestyle.. at meron pang iba.. You know what they say.. "When one aspect in your life starts to fall apart.. another part blossoms.." yan ba yun sabi nila?.. sabi ko lang ata yan.. Basta something like that..
I have fallen into a pit wherein I have allowed myself to be ravished by creatures of the unknown.. (lalim..)
I have been very unfair to myself..
"I'm sorry myself.." hehe..

I think it's time to get a hold of my emotions. It is my worst enemy, you know. And now that I am okay.. and so intouch with my happiness.. lagot.. mag kaka meron akong bagong kaaway.. It's my wild side.. the naughty and playful girl who always has a way of contending with the angel that I am.. and also.. Since I'm single and I have a young heart.. hala na.. See.. the thing is.. I love beer.. and when I've had too much of it.. I'm like Charlie Baileygates.. familiar ba? basta.. Kaya nga it's nice to be around guys that you can trust yourself with.. People who will respect you.. even if you try to violate them.. Hay..

Off the record.. (at i-publish mo.. patawa..).. Hmm.. Panu ba..
Let me tell you something serious..
I know a girl kasi.. She's been very different lately..
Teka.. Hmm.. Ganto na lang..

Deep is the reverie of one so fair,
Body so fragile with just a defiant stare,
Temptress as defined by her character,
Fiery is the soul and self's in danger.

Is there a way of controlling the passion?
For the heart can't face its destruction,
The laity may condemn and derive,
An angle why love may not survive.


Currently evasive and a bit hesitant,
Caroused and quite flamboyant,
Keeping distance for a possible affliction,

Venture in focus and self preservation.

Joke lang.. Just trying to sound smart.. wag na ituloy kaka bashful.. Huuiy.. ang hirap when your vocabulary is very limited.. I could not imply what I want to.. Hayaan na nga natin yan.. Mukha naman may sense diba.. So basically.. I just wanted to say.. I don't want to be bad.. (labo noh?)

Anyway.. I'm welcoming New Year 2009.. I hope this one is more prosperous.. as well as the years to come..

Lord, thank you po for being the Father that You are to all of us.. I know that everything You do.. You do it because You love us.. Paki ingatan po yung mga taong nag mamahal sa family ko.. Please keep my family and friends safe.. Help me to excell in what I do.. or at least be better.. Thank you for everything and Dear God.. Wag ka po mapapagod saming lahat huh.. Lalo na sakin.. I know I can be very maldita at times.. But you know.. Mahal din naman po kita eh.. See You later..

0 comments: