Monday, January 19, 2009

Ang dal-dal ko noh??

Haha.. sorry naman.. My mind doesn't seem to run out of things to say.. (huh?)
I feel like there's a lot I need to share.. My life is passing me by.. And there's so much I need to tell.. They can't be stuck in my mind alone.. I'm one package delivered right in front of your PC's and all you need to do is open it up to learn some of the good stuff.. and even the bad stuff.

Oh boy, you have no idea of the stuff that's running inside this mind.. My heart may be pure.. My mind ain't though.. hehe.. Would you rather read my mind.. or my heart.. Let me share again a couple from both of them..

I remember one time when I was lying down alone in my room..

Teasin..

I'm currently eating pizza.. Nagpa deliver kasi si kuya.. Yaks.. anu un.. may na-chew akong kakaiba.. Meat.. from the hotdog.. yung sa crust.. Nyaks.. Di nga ku mahilig dito eh.. I'm not very fond of stuff made out of flour.. except maybe pasta (flour ba yun?).. Ayoko ng flour.. one thing I would want to do with flour though is to play with it.. probably roll over it.. in a bikini.. haha! You know.. Ayun lang.. Speaking of bikini.. I remember my green piece.. I lost it sa Bohol.. Sexy pa naman nun.. mint green.. Actually.. lahat naman ng two piece sexy diba..

There is something else I want to share..
I'm so weak and a bit feelin low this week.. Been tryin to dodge things that is possibly here already..
I'm scared.. Like a little girl.. I didn't see this coming.. Haha!! Wait.. Now I remember..
I went to church the other week.. I was prayin to Him.. I told Him how happy I am for the new year He gave me..
I told Him something..
I asked for His permission..
I promised Him something..
I remember.. I did say I will try..
I thought I could outsmart Him..
Hindi naman outsmart.. I fear kase I may fail.. Kaya I was praying it safe
He's the smartest though..
What made me think, that He would let me goof around without any consequence at all.. He's very tricky, God.. Got a very great sense of humor really.. Ayan tuloy.. I'm not putting up an argument Lord.. I was just happy that I was not feeling any pain, the moment 2009 came in.. Everything comes with a price.. Haha! Isn't that ironic.. (inis.. tawa.. iyak..).. kase naman Ann eh.. di naman kaylangan mangyari to eh diba.. nagtatapang tapangan ka kase eh.. Kasi naman eh.. Ang daya.. No fair.. Lord naman po kasi eh.. You are a great creator.. Creating beautiful things.. Giving a chance for perfect eyes to see everything grand.. A mind that is capable of providing great imaginations and endless possibilities for anything.. I guess these things.. are a couple of spices He sprinkled upon us to make life a lot flavorful.. It's all a matter of control, He said.. (I heard Him).. I thought I could handle it.. I wasn't strong enough.. Haha.. Lord naman po kase eh.. Daya.. Hmph! Okay.. Another test I guess.. Great.. E kase naman po eh.. How could one resist..
Electric..
Blurry..
Hazy..
Other adjectives too complicated to mention..
A loser once again.. Lord, You dear tricky Lord.. I don't want to sound condescending pero.. Pwede po ba mejo make it easy on me.. hehe.. ang galing talaga kasi non..

0 comments: