Saturday, January 10, 2009

A dose of my favorite state

Have you ever thought about flying to the states? Picturing yourself roaming around the most powerful country in the world? All the liberty.. all the freedom..

I don't..

I like where I am today. I'm contented just cos I am here.. I enjoy everything around me.. I have everything I need right here.. like my job for example.. I like my work space.. I enjoy talking to people from the US.. Some are grateful.. Some can be rude.. It's all fine.. Couldn't complain..

Talk about the US.. I have one favorite state.. gives me indescribable pleasure whenever calls come in.. The state's Florida.. Actually, I don't want to think about it.. I try to dodge calls from the place.. But you know what.. the force is quite stronger on the other end.. I get a lot of calls from the place.. I tend to respond in an instant.. It drives me crazy when I try to ignore calls from that state.. It seems to me like it's my very own happy place.. Only it's bawal.. I mean.. malabo pala.. hehe..

Couldn't stop thinking about my favorite state.. spendin time doon.. haay.. My sunshine state.. (I love sunny days pa naman).. Chill lang.. I'm even considering going there pala.. or be taken there.. Thinkin about what the place may do for me.. What it has to offer.. Just thinkin about everything.. gives such warmth and ease to my senses.. Brings me to cloud nine.. plus a lot of goosebumps and tummy ache.. yung masarap na feeling ah.. basta.. I wish I could come to Florida with just a whim of my heart.. Such a perfectly great place to be in.. What adds up to the craziness is.. it's like I've been there before.. I have the smell.. the vision.. all in my head.. wana be there.. but really.. I can't.. cos it's far and.. it's hard to get there..

Hay nako Florida.. I wonder what it would be like walking on your grounds.. Feeling the breeze.. Sniffin the air.. for as long as I could.. Wonderin how it would feel like to be where you are.. Thinking about all the chances and possibilities.. haay.. That state.. my favorite state in the world..

I don't want this day to end really.. and I can't wait for the next day to come.. Ever since I learned about Florida.. I just got to have a dose of it.. every single day.. even in my thoughts lang.. Calls please.. hehe..

I couldn't believe that I would be able to feel this light..
That I don't have feelings for hatred, anger or fright..
I couldn't help but compile all the rhyme..
Even when I am committing a beautiful crime..
I bet this is what they call euphoria..
An instance when you get amnesia..
From all the sorrow agony and pain..
Provided by one so cruel, vile and so vain..
I wonder how I could get out of this state..
Cant believe I am accepting my fate..
Missin you already oist, can't you tell..
Missin everything including your smell..
Bad.. Bad.. Bad.. I just got better..
Crazy at times and definitely sober..
The heart doesn't play tricks and so shouldn't you..
For I don't have a chance if I try to fight too..
Keep me away from emotions and I will be just fine..
Don't mess with the mind or attempt to cross the line..
You know I can be so naive, gentle and very kind
But I also know how to mess up your mind..
Do you see how silly this girlie can be..
Not minding everythig the eye could see..
Did I mention I couldn't ever stop smiling..
It's cos of that little extra something..
I have no idea of what I am talking about.. I don't know what I'm saying.. I'm so silly.. I'm distracted by a big bag of confusion.. Weird thing is.. it's making me smile.. making me laugh.. making me high.. I don't like it.. I know what I want.. (I think).. I don't want anything.. Not anytime soon.. I don't like anything.. I'm good just the way I am.. I need a good slappin in the face every time I'm stuck up smiling like a retard..

I try every time I fail.. I lose every time I fall.. I try every time I lose.. I lose each time.. And I haven't won yet.. That's cos I'm a push-over.. I try to understand but I still don't get it.. I try to be nice but somehow.. cruel things happen to me.. ain't that a cliche.. Should I participate in the dog eat dog kind of world?? nah.. di bale na.. What state am I really in.. I'm confused.. hehe.. can anyone help me?

I'm very rusty today.. Can't start anything sensible.. I don't know why I'm stuck up.. I'm not very productive.. I'm just smilin like a crazy person.. Even when I'm lying down.. Smilin for no particular reason at all.. I don't like it.. or maybe I do.. no.. maybe I don't.. Maybe this is what happens after the worst case scenario.. a really bad situation.. You just burst out a lot of happy endorphins.. In tagalog.. nababaliw na ata ako.. hehe..

Yah.. (smile).. sure I miss you too..
huh??
forgot the medications.. sorry..
Teka san na ba ko? Florida na ba to.. Thanks.. dito po muna ko.. I like it here..
what am I saying??????

0 comments: