Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just want to share this

Got a rewarding job you know.. Spendin a lot of time with new friends.. Kinda few.. but it's the quality that counts.. been havin a lot of that lately.. havin fun makes me miss the person I get to spend most of my FUN times with before.. My besy..

Let me tell you the story of how our friendship all began..

When I was in highschool, I had my mind set on going to UST. I wanted all the good things I was hearing about the school.. Got intimidated cos I believed I wouldn't fit in.. Stuck to the thought that my brains wouldn't be able to catch up with the intense kasipagan and katalinuhan that people might have displayed within the vicinity.Planned on getting into AC sa makati.. but the course I wanted wasn't offered there.. I was so immature and I got into LCC for no deep reason.. hehe.. My friends wanted to go there.. so I did too.. how lame could one be.. haha! I remember.. Ayaw pa ni tatay dun ako mag school kase it was far from home and lagi daw may raly. I remembered how I threw myself sa sofa cos we were arguing about that.. He wanted me to go to AC eh I don't like kasi una.. Malapit lang and I have no friends going into that school.. Kaya, in the end.. Spoiled little brat got it her way.. again..

My first day in college.. exciting.. complete ang gamit ng lola mo.. New bag.. New shoes.. Everything's new.. Just like highschool.. But this time.. Little bird is out of the cage.. No more school bus.. No more hatid sundo! Yeah boy! I'm free..

One ordinary day sa school.. I met her.. Jonah.. A very smart girl na everytime would speak sa classroom.. I couldn't help but listen to what she has to say.. I pictured myself sa kanya.. I admired how she could easily express her ideas effortlessly while I, on the other hand.. Tends to stutter a lot.. And gets in trouble pa every time I speak my mind kase.. Hindi ko nasasala yung thoughts ko.. (mashado madumi ata..joke..) But her.. Grabe.. ang galing.. I admired her.. All the things I want to say.. Lumalabas sa bibig nya.. Flawless pa.. Sha ang gagawin kong spokes person if ever I would be needing one.

She belongs to another group just like I belong to another.. One time.. no professor.. Sobrang haba ng vacant.. We decided to search for a place na pwede mag hang out yung buong class.. Well.. kung sino yung mga present that time.. Konti lang kami eh.. We explored the streets of Mendiola.. Ayan na.. I remember exactly how silly we were kasi.. We don't know where we're going and parehas kami nag mamagaling.. Pretending we know exactly what we both we're doing.. When we suddenly notice nasa middle na kami ng intersection.. We crossed the street diagonally.. as in tinahak namin ang kagitnaan ng Mendiola at Legarda.. Natatawa talaga ko cos para kaming mga bata.. Well.. bata pa naman talaga kami non eh.. Mejo aged na nga lang ngayon ng konti lang naman eh.. haha.. I remembered..

"Oh.. ayan.. teka.. tara.. teka.. ayan.. ayan.. oh.. go.. teka.. ayan na.. teka.." hahaha!

I know subconsciously, we were both scared.. Di lang kami nagpa halata.. Sort of.. showing na don't worry-Matapang ako-I'll protect you sa pag tawid kind of way.. Tapos.. bigla na lang.. we held hands.. And that's when I knew.. Something great is about to start.. haay.. I miss her..

We both managed to cross the street naman alive and complete.. And I can still remember the very first place we found.. It was in Mickey's Billiards.. The very first time I was able to play the game. So amateurish, I could've sworn people were giggling behind us. E kasi marunong na ko ngayon, and each time I see a newb playing with their plangketa so kakaiba.. I remember nung kami din ganon.. haha.. whew!

We spent a lot of time together after that. In a special way, I found someone who I can share my interest with.. We jive.. We mesh well together.. We've been through a lot and we shared a lot of things together.. We joined an organization na.. We've been involved with a lot of cat-fights.. There were down moments but.. No worries.. We've been apart for some time, but when our eyes would meet.. Instant connection.. Automatic attraction.. Hay.. One of the few whom I shared the best conversations with.. was with her..

I remember pa.. when we're with each other.. That is the only time na legal mang lait.. We make fun of ourselves and others.. We laugh hysterically about things we say.. Many times natutulala kami parehas.. we are together and we enjoy each moment even wala kami pinag uusapan.. we stare stupidly at anything in front of us.. then we laugh for no particular reason at all.. then.. silence afterwards.. then.. back to staring na..hahaay.. there was a time pa nga na we ran away from home.. for no reason at all din.. Just to be with each other.. Tambay kung kanikaninung house.. good times.. Marami na kami napad padan..

Grabe.. We may not be able to share a lot of firsts and last.. anything.. like sexual affairs.. (haha! magka iba kase yung preference diba?? hehe..) We have proven ourselves na with each other.. she will always be there for me and i would do the same for her.. and more.. she is there to understand me palagi.. and she knows pano ko bumawi.. My besy.. she puts up with me.. She loves me and she takes good care of me..she is my lawyer.. she fights my battle.. ayaw nya may nagawa or even mag isip ng masama sakin.. and ganun din ako sa kanya.. and kahit we are apart.. kahit just a text away lang.. ang dami na magic nangyayari samin pag nag uusap kame.. I know she cares about me.. I'm very grateful for having her in my life..

Yung downside ng fun is you get to miss people you used to goof around with.. eh tapos recently.. I don't get to spend much time with them pa.. I miss them.. Pero this Sunday, there would be a get together daw.. yey.. makaka sama ko na naman sila.. Excited na ko.. Lam mo ba the time na sobrang broken ako.. sha yung pinaka bida sa harap ko.. I'm seeing her now.. Up until now.. na gguilty pa rin ako sa absence ko last time.. besy.. Love kita.. and I would never intentionally bail out on you.. Sorry ulet huh.. I hope I could make it up to you.. Para kasing kulang pa yung pag bawi bawi ko.. Great thing about her is.. everything..

Couldn't hate her.. Love ko sha sobra.. If I were a guy.. na type sha.. and hindi nya ko bestfriend.. I would do everything to have her.. or at least.. make her stay..

We may not have a perfect friendship.. But I surely have the bestest friend in the world.. and I'm so proud of that..

Missing Analyne, Trev, Pipoy, Alvin, Ana and Snek also.. hehe.. People who tolerate my kababawans.. The guys na anjan when I'm wasted and trashed.. Masaya kahit wala mashado magawa.. Contented knowing they are just around.. Mahaba habang bonding to.. Yey!

0 comments: